Thursday, December 29, 2022

Best Ambient 2022 part 3

 

I can't decide which of these Best Ambient mixes I like the most. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to listen all 3 all day, every day until the end of the year. Then the journey starts all over again.

As another year comes to a close, it's hard to believe I've been at this for 17 years. Yikes! I'm not sure how long I'll keep creating these mix but I at least have to make it to 20 years, right? If I ever retire from my day job this seems like the perfect retirement activity. Forget golf, I just want to listen to music and create mixes(and go to movies, concerts and funky restaurants.)

Here's to a hopefully less chaotic 2023.

Cheers!


[ s t r e a m ]    [ d o w n l o a d ]    [ a p p l e _ p o d c a s t s ]


T R A C K L I S T :

  • 00:00    Seabuckthorn - Of No Such Place (Of No Such Place - Laaps)
  • 03:26    Son of Chi & Arthur Flink - Part Two (The Fifth World Recordings - Astral Industries)
  • 07:45    Tapani Rinne & Juha Mäki-Patola - Distant (Open - Hush Hush)
  • 12:36    Nils Frahm - Do Dream (Music for Animals - Leiter)
  • 19:35    Toàn - Coraline (Phonolite - [Krysalisound)
  • 22:35    Gylden - A drink at the stream (Island Friend - Seil)
  • 27:00    Oren Ambarchi - IV (Ghosted - Drag City)
  • 31:10    Adrian Copeland - No Heat No Light (If This Were My Body - Lost Tribe Sound)
  • 36:45    Roméo Poirier - Le case degli altri (Living Room - Faitiche)
  • 40:00    't Geruis - Quand Le Bois Chante (Bain D'Étoiles - Laaps)
  • 43:20    The Lonely Bell - The Final Light (Kingdoms Of The Deep)
  • 49:40    Music For Sleep - L'ansia che cura (L'ansia che cura)


No comments: