It's hard to believe there are still 9 months until the presidential election here in the US. It feels like the 2016 campaign never ended. Working in TV news I need to remind myself to step back, log off Twitter, turn off the tv, and listen to some ambient music, especially meditative music.
I know most ambient music is good for meditation but for this mix, I was looking for formless music that's not dark, something that wouldn't be too out of place at a spa but also not too gooey new agey either.
Most of the tracks used in this mix are new with three each being from 2020 and 2019 and one each from 2017 and 2013. This year is shaping up to be another excellent year for ambient music.
[ s t r e a m ] [ d o w n l o a d ] [ i t u n e s ]
T R A C K S :
- 00:00 Albrecht La'Brooy - Afternoon Carafe (Healesville 2019)
- 08:02 Laraaji - Ocean Flow Zither (Bring On The Sun 2017)
- 14:35 Sphontik - Late Summer Blue (2019)
- 20:20 Raul Lovisoni and Francesco Messina - Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo (Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo 2013)
- 31:00 Kenji Kihara - Hayama Ambient 010 (2019)
- 36:52 Luis Miehlich - Flows (Currents 2020)
- 43:50 Lindsheaven Virtual Plaza - Ember Valley (Rainforest Hill I + II 2020)
- 53:57 zakè - Gaffney Fields (Carolina 2020)
- 60:09 end