Wednesday, September 10, 2014

halftribe September Ambient Mix


Back in July I featured a guest mix from halftribe.  It was an excellent mix & a nice break for me.  Well, Ryan Bissett(halftribe) has kindly offered another mix and I jumped at the chance to post it.

This mix is absolutely pure ambient bliss.  A beautiful collection perfect for any time of year or any time of day.  I've been listening to it at work and have used it as sleep material as well.  Give it a listen/download, I'm sure any ambient lover will enjoy this mix.

Also swing by Ryan's halftribe pages:

Halftribe Bandcamp

Halftribe Soundcloud


Halftribe Mixcloud



[ s t r e a m ]  
[ d o w n l o a d ]   [ i t u n e s ]



 T R A C K L I S T :
  • 00'00 Steiner - Happiness And The Longing For Repetition (Unfinished)
  • 05'30 SandStars - Finally Night (Original mix)
  • 12'07 Stabilo - Viridity
  • 19'00 Brandon Hurtado - Merci Et Bonne Nuit
  • 21'50 Massergy - Baptisia
  • 27'48 Halftribe - Holy Ground
  • 33'25 Rdei - Untitled
  • 36'16 SandStars - Cold Voice (Original mix)
  • 41'21 Masaya Ozaki - Alkaline Days
  • 45'17 Halftribe - The Secret Garden
  • 51'10 Gareth Dickson - Harmonics


 

No comments: