Sunday, August 25, 2019

Mostly Flute: Ambient New Age by Paul Asbury Seaman


I've been heckin' busy this summer. First of all, it's summer so beer gardens, baseball games, northwoods vacations, beer gardens, yard work, beer gardens, etc. Plus I've been doing a ton of freelance work. And lastly, my daughter is getting married in a month and I'm editing a video for the reception. I have not been able to get any new mixes going in a while.

So it's Paul Asbury Seaman to the rescue! Thankfully this excellent mix from Paul will fill the void. It's another great collection from my partner in ambient crime. Here's what he has to say about it:

“This is a crossover mix, as the title suggests, and may be the sweetest one I’ve ever done. I’ve kept the emphasis on an atmosphere of tranquility, tailor-made for going-to-sleep music. All of the tracks here are from the fairly-new Heart Dance Records. I discovered this label while looking on Bandcamp for an album recently featured on Hearts of Space. As I dug deeper, and contrary to my stereotypes about “uplifting” (read: new age) music, it became obvious that there was plenty here for space fans to like, or if you’re looking for something calm for meditation. Feel the flow around the stillness. (Cover image for this mix courtesy of Sherry Finzer, from the album LET THERE BE LIGHT.)”


Definitely check out more music from Heart Dance Records here...
https://heartdancerecords.bandcamp.com/


Thanks, Paul!



[ s t r e a m ]    [ d o w n l o a d ]    [ i t u n e s ]




T R A C K L I S T :
00:00    Sherry Finzer & Darin Mahoney - White Sky In November(Transformation 2013)
04:32    Tom Moore & Sherry Finzer - Star Trails(Sound Currents 2019)
10:05    Paul Horn - Mumtaz Mahal(Inside 1969)
12:20    Ivan Teixeira - Abundance(ALLAYER Project One 2019)
16:37    Monica Williams - Wandering(Journey Of Tears 2018)
22:43    ANAAMALY - A Peaceful Drift(Fileds Of Light 2018)
29:18    Tom Moore & Sherry Finzer - Midnight Mystique(Sound Currents 2019)
34:48    Monica Williams - Love From A Distance(Journey Of Tears 2018)
38:18    Majestica - Aurora Australis(In the Midst of Stars 2016)
48:26    Sherry Finzer - Breathe(Acceptance 2018)
64:47    end







No comments: