My hometown baseball team, the Milwaukee Brewers, had a fantastic finish to close the regular season. They captured the central division title and are now in the playoffs. I am loving every minute of it but it's also stressful as heck! I am definitely too old for this kind of roller coaster ride.
I went to the first two games of the playoffs and between standing for half the game, clapping on every pitch, screaming my head off and the adrenaline rush of close games, I am exhausted! I don't know if I'll last the whole post-season.
So I figured I needed a little "mental medication" and came up with this mix. It's even more soothing than my normal ambient mix. This is music for meditation. Music for contemplation. Music for concentrating...on destroying the Dodgers. Oops! See that's exactly why I need this mix. Haha! This mix actually is a meditative type of mix that you could almost play in a spa. If that spa was way cooler than a normal spa and it played good music.
Cheers and Go Brewers!
[ s t r e a m ] [ d o w n l o a d ] [ i t u n e s ]
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 Sonmi451 - Angel
- 05:22 Bengalfuel - Arcs
- 09:40 Julia Rovinsky - An Arc of Doves
- 15:40 Ruven Nunez - As Above, So Below
- 26:05 The Heart is Awake - Ec
- 30:35 Spheruleus - Saturday Drones
- 37:35 Hiroshi Yoshimura - Clouds
- 42:30 Alex Crispin - Rosewater
- 47:00 Raul Lovisoni & Francesco Messina - Prati Bagnati Del Monte Analogo
- 58:45 Eternell - Resting On The Surface Of A Stream
- 74:30 Ruven Nunez - As Below, So Above
- 96:00 end