Here's the first Sunday Morning Music mix of 2018.
Most of the music is new. All of the tracks were released in 2018 with the exception of "To Earth" by Ariwo from 2017 and "Jade Visions" by Bill Evans from 1961. There are no vocal tunes in this mix, which wasn't on purpose, it just sort of works out that way sometimes.
Many thanks to the artists and labels for the excellent music that appears in this mix. To name just a few...
Thanks to Bob Duskis at Six Degrees Records and Delia Derbyshire Appreciation Society for the Cloudface Remixes:
Thanks to Michael Cottone, aka The Green Kingdom, for the heads up on the new ep "Depths."
Thanks to Ryan at Lost Tribe Sound for the sneak peaks of two fantastic albums being released soon,
"Sleep Stations" by From The Mouth Of The Sun and "Black Box Animals" by Luton.
Thanks also to Harry Towell over at Whitelabrecs for pointing me in the direction of the new Paper Relics album, "The Road Home."
And finally thanks to my online friend Thomas Lindsey, aka Tonepoet, for another fine album, "Ocean of Infinity."
All the music from these labels and artists is fantastic and I hope you take some time to check them out. I love all the connections, online and in the real world, brought about by our mutual love for music. Thanks for all the great tunes over the years!
[ s t r e a m ] [ d o w n l o a d ] [ i t u n e s ]
T R A C K L I S T I N G :
- 00:00 Albrecht La'Brooy - Daybreak
- 04:55 Gigi Masin - Morning Light
- 09:24 Anenon - Open
- 12:15 Henri Texier - Quand tout s'arrete
- 17:48 Joachim Staudt - Mother Earth
- 19:05 Ariwo - To Earth
- 27:40 Christian Kleine - Sun Star
- 30:52 Delia Derbyshire Appreciation Society - Cloudface
- 34:42 The Green Kingdom - Velvet Wavescape
- 37:03 Luton - Archipelago
- 41:00 Paper Relics - Stoke's Hall
- 45:05 From The Mouth Of The Sun - About the Birth of Stars
- 46:30 Tonepoet - The Birth of Gravity
- 49:00 Christina Vantzou - At Dawn
- 51:25 Ian Hawgood & Danny Norbury - V
- 56:30 Bill Evans - Jade Visions
- 59:51 end