Sunday, March 22, 2015

Walking with Myself


Earlier this year I quickly threw together some tunes for a walk in Madison, WI.  I liked the way it sounded so much that I made a few changes and made a proper mix out of it.

Most of the music is fairly new, half are from last year, with the oldest cut being the Mojave 3 track from 2000.  As usual, most of the tracks are laid back.  Even a loud cut like JM by Strand of Oaks is slow, but awesomely loud, very Neil Young-like.

This is a mix that you can also find on my second Mixcloud profile, Elements of Sound, which I mentioned in a previous post.

Enjoy.






T R A C K L I S T :
  • 00:00    DeYarmond Edison - Love Long Gone
  • 04:25    Middle East - Deep Water
  • 12:00    Field Report - Pale Rider
  • 16:50    Strand of Oaks - JM
  • 24:06    Waxahatchee - Half Moon
  • 27:13    Barr Brothers - How the Heroine Dies
  • 31:17    Damien Rice - Trusty and True
  • 38:08    Mojave 3 - In Love with a View
  • 44:00    Amateur Love - Ether Egg Hunt
  • 48:00    Blaudzun - Wingbeat
  • 51:51    Low Roar - Phantoms
  • 54:16    DeYarmond Edison - Ragstock
  • 56:44    Strand of Oaks - Pope Killdragon
  • 61:54    end


No comments: