Earlier this year I quickly threw together some tunes for a walk in Madison, WI. I liked the way it sounded so much that I made a few changes and made a proper mix out of it.
Most of the music is fairly new, half are from last year, with the oldest cut being the Mojave 3 track from 2000. As usual, most of the tracks are laid back. Even a loud cut like JM by Strand of Oaks is slow, but awesomely loud, very Neil Young-like.
This is a mix that you can also find on my second Mixcloud profile, Elements of Sound, which I mentioned in a previous post.
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 DeYarmond Edison - Love Long Gone
- 04:25 Middle East - Deep Water
- 12:00 Field Report - Pale Rider
- 16:50 Strand of Oaks - JM
- 24:06 Waxahatchee - Half Moon
- 27:13 Barr Brothers - How the Heroine Dies
- 31:17 Damien Rice - Trusty and True
- 38:08 Mojave 3 - In Love with a View
- 44:00 Amateur Love - Ether Egg Hunt
- 48:00 Blaudzun - Wingbeat
- 51:51 Low Roar - Phantoms
- 54:16 DeYarmond Edison - Ragstock
- 56:44 Strand of Oaks - Pope Killdragon
- 61:54 end