Friday, December 09, 2011

Vote

Mixcloud has started taking votes for Mixcloud Cloudcaster of the year.  So I'm basically shilling for votes.

If you click on the link it will take you to my Mixcloud page.  Unfortunately there is no simple "vote" button.  You have to "share" on Facebook to vote.  I hate that.  There are probably other cloudcasters I'd vote for but I don't like cluttering up my Facebook with random stuff like that.

Anyway, if anyone doesn't mind the Facebook sharing aspect, I'd really appreciate any votes you can throw my way.  Last year Low Light Mixes finished surprisingly high.

Thanks for your support.

3 comments:

Duck said...

I would, but I don't do Facebook. In any case, thanks for your wonderful mixes.

Anonymous said...

you bet :)

Anonymous said...

you could have my vote too, but i don;t do facebook either...best of luck!