Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Antique Sunlight

I am crossing familiar territory here with another piano mix.  I think this is the third I've done.

There's no particular reason for doing a piano mix other than I happened to run into a few nice piano tunes & figured I'd slap together a short mix.

As usual this is fairly quiet music, good for reading the paper on a Sunday morning.(when newspapers disappear I'll really miss doing that)    I'll be sending this one to Mick & his "15 Minutes of Fame" mix series which you can find here...15 minutes.


Download :

  • 00:00    Milieu - antique sunlight
  • 05:00    Ryuichi Sakamoto - ropa
  • 10:00    Taylor Deupree & Kenneth Kirschner - may
  • 15:11     Library Tapes - fragment VIII
  • 18:30    Con Cetta - ker
  • 22:46    Jeanne Moreau - un entretien avec
  • 24:14    NIN - ghosts 11
  • 27:20    Kosik - lastly empty
  • 30:40    Goldmund - Threnody
  • 35:00    United Bible Studies - sea of rains
  • 35:46    end


Duck said...

Looks great! (Psst: typo in pic).

Good best-of list too - will we be getting a mix? 8-)

Happy happy and best wishes for 2009!

dave said...

Whew! Thanks for noticing the typo! I just replaced it with the pic without type. Hopefully I'll have time to fix it later. Thanks!

Dennis said...

Great mix, thanks. I have been looking for the "NIN - ghosts 11" but could not find it anywhere. Which album is that on?

dave said...


The NIN track is on Ghosts I-IV here's the Amazon link...

mperssonsounds said...

Great mix!
Look forward to hear moore of your "themed" mixes!


Brett said...

Excellent blog. I love that you put Fragment VIII on this one. That is my favorite one on that album.

Paul Smith said...

Perhaps, your inspiration for this mix came from the new Jon Hassell album! Have in mind that our research paper editing service is eager to help you with your complex academic assignments. All that we need from you is a clear instruction! Hurry up!