Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Electronic Music of 1973

 

At last we return to the "Electronic Music of (insert year)" series. That's obviously not the actual title of the series but since I don't have a title that will do for this post. I really enjoyed putting together mixes for for 1970, '71, and '72 but then I got distracted and lazy, and I almost forgot about the series. 

Now we're back to 1973 to continue our journey through the electronic music of the decade. I went down a Tangerine Dream rabbit hole recently and discovered their album Atem, which I had somehow missed. But I was happy to have found it because it fit in nicely with this '73 collection.

I'm already thinking about 1974 so hopefully there won't be so much time between mixes.


Cheers!


[ s t r e a m ]    [ d o w n l o a d ]    [ a p p l e _ p o d c a s t s ]


T R A C K L I S T :

  • 00:00    Between - Syn (And The Waters Opened)
  • 05:45    Fripp & Eno - The Heavenly Music Corporation (No Pussyfooting)
  • 16:22    Cosmic Jokers - Galactic Joke (Cosmic Jokers)
  • 23:00    Kraftwerk - Ananas Symphonie (Ralf & Florian)
  • 28:25    Tangerine Dream - Circulation of Events (Atem)
  • 33:45    Vangelis - La Mer Recommencée (Apocalypse Des Animaux)
  • 39:09    Klaus Schulze - Symphära (Cyborg)
  • 45:58    Jean Michel Jarre - Les granges brûlées (Les granges brûlées)
  • 48:48    Bob Callaghan - Noi Due Nel Mondo E Nell'Anima (Instrumental Moog Synthesizer
  • 51:27    Neu! - Neuschnee (Neu! 2)
  • 55:25    Kraftwerk - Tanzmusik (Ralf & Florian) 
  • 61:47    end


No comments: