Sunday, June 30, 2019

Levitate by Innesti


One of my favorite discoveries over the past year has been Innesti. The last album, released in February, is called Formless and that describes perfectly the music of Innesti. The tunes have a hazy, meandering feel that I love in ambient music.

Today Innesti releases a new album - Between Worlds, which I am very excited about. To celebrate this new release we have a new mix from Innesti created for Low Light Mixes. The new mix is called Levitate and here is what the artist has to say about it:

"This mix is designed to showcase some recent ambient releases from 2019. The soundscapes are introspective, quiet, and restorative, and should be ideal for reading, sleeping, or meditating."   

Check out Innesti music here:

https://innesti.bandcamp.com/

https://open.spotify.com/artist/6vjQzIlQxwDP0miO2oGoXE 



I'm playing the new album for the first time as I type this and it's wonderful! 

Thanks for the great music and beautiful mix!

Cheers!



[ s t r e a m ]    [ d o w n l o a d ]    [ i t u n e s ]



T R A C K L I S T :
00:00    Innesti - Oars Divide the Ocean (Between Worlds)
05:03    anthéne - Lost Channel (Lost Channel)
08:40    Bzaurie - Flight of Pollen (Floral Patterns)
13:50    Tabard - Garden Palace (Garden Palace)
17:45    扎克 - Radiance (扎克)
21:35    Eternell & endlesstrains - Elevation (Autumn Sky)
25.19    Kenji Kihara - Hayama Ambient 001 (Hayama Ambient 001)

30:00    end






5 comments:

David said...

This is a great mix, really enjoying it, thanks.

Low Light Mixes said...

Thanks for checking it out! I'm glad you liked it. Cheers!

Andrea said...

I listen to you endlessly at Mixcloud. I am so happy and grateful to have your sounds in my life. Thank you!

Andrea said...

Excellent mix, BTW. So beautiful.

Low Light Mixes said...

Thanks for checking in, Andrea! I'm glad you liked this mix, I am lucky to have had Innesti put it together for me. Thanks also for your support. Cheers!