Right after I posted my Best Ambient of 2018 mix I started diving into a bunch of other year end lists. Of course I discovered some excellent releases that I would have included in my mix/list if I had known about them in time. I found enough music that I decided to create a second Best of 2018 mix.
I could probably make a third mix but I've got to stop sometime. What were your favorite recordings of 2018?
2019 is just around the corner and it will start with a mix curated by the very talented Paul Asbury Seaman.
[ s t r e a m ] [ d o w n l o a d ] [ i t u n e s ]
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 Francis Harris - St. Catherine and the Calm(Trivial Occupations)
- 12:00 Luca Longobardi - Marte(The Garden)
- 17:38 Off Land - Zircon(Mineral Echoes)
- 26:40 Kenji Kihara - Sunny Spot(Scenes of Scapes)
- 31:50 Innesti - In Currents(In Currents)
- 39:45 Umber - Harvest(slow)(This Earth To Another)
- 48:55 Cremation Lily - Outlined Expanse(In England Now, Underwater)
- 53:12 Okomotive / Joel Schoch - Warmth in the Cold(Lone Sails)
- 56:10 James Murray - Old Friend(Falling Backwards)
- 61:20 The Gentleman Losers - Bend Low, Sweet Branch, Bend Low(Make We Here Our Camp Of Winter)
- 65:53 Okomotive / Joel Schoch - Bridge(Lone Sails)
- 67:13 Spheruleus - Saturday Drones(Saturday Drones)
- 77:44 end