Over at A Closer Listen they have lists for best field recordings, modern composition, experimental, post rock, overall, etc. and guest lists.
Secret Thirteen has a ton of guest lists where I found a bunch of stuff I'd never heard of.
There is a nice eclectic list over at Textura that is worth checking out.
While cruising these lists I came across some excellent electronic music. Some of techno, some idm, some dub. I found enough ambient/dub stuff to make me want to do a new dubby & dreamy mix. So that's what this new mix is, a collection slow beats with a dubby feel with some ambient synth washes to keep things dreamy.
[ s t r e a m ] [ d o w n l o a d ] [ i t u n e s ]
T R A C K L I S T :
- 00:00 Ezekiel Honig & Morgan Packard - Balm
- 02:15 Submersion - Erosion II
- 04:00 Ezekiel Honig & Morgan Packard - Hibernate
- 06:55 Silent Harbour - Descending Radius Curve
- 09:00 Kabana - Reflex
- 13:55 Ghosting Season - Through Your Teeth
- 18:00 DJAx - Machines
- 21:00 Deepchord - Rippling
- 22:00 Arc of Doves - Arabesque
- 24:45 1991 - High-Tech Slow-Life
- 28:00 Andy Stott - Luxury Problems
- 30:30 Deepchord - Theme from Silent World
- 36:40 Alteria Percepsyne - Circumvent
- 39:10 sonmi451 - Vladivostok
- 44:00 Coppice Halifax - Dusk II (axs silent night breathing)
- 49:50 Voices from the Lake - Hgs
- 53:55 Lee Gamble - 3,4 synthetics
- 54:25 Willits & Sakamoto - I Don’t Want To Understand
- 1:00:33 end