Thursday, October 13, 2011

AUTUMN IN SLOW MOTION

It hasn't felt much like autumn around here, with temps in the 70's & 80's the last week or two.  But the leaves are still falling and before you know it we'll have snow flying.  

So I figured now is as good a time as any to publish this new mix, "Autumn in Slow Motion."  This is a fairly straight forward mix with a nice blend of old & new tracks.  As you can tell all the tracks have the word "autumn" or " leaves" in the title.  I'm pretty sure I've used the track by Eluder, "Autmun Hips", before but I just had to include it again because it's absolutely beautiful.

Normally I don't use my own pics for these posts, but the last two have been Low Light originals.  This one was taken last fall on a photo hike through a nature park in my neighborhood.  If you shoot a ton of pix one or two are bound to turn out.

Enjoy.




T R A C K L I S T :





4 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Dave, I am humbly requesting a horror/darker themed mix for Halloween. I tried to create one myself but as usual it turned into an instrumental funk mix pretty quickly.

Low Light Mixes said...

Josh,

I generally don't like dark ambient, a;though I'm sure I have some stuff that would fall into that category. I'll see what I can do. The TV sweeps, ratings period, starts this week so I might not have time.

PS - were you able to download this mix and when did you download it? I'm having issues with the podcast host & I'm trying to figure out what's going on. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for switching back to your previous format..i just love your mixes..Stephanie

Rokas said...

love all your mixes, the track that standed out the most for me is the Peter James & Disturbed Earth - Autumnal Nights and i cant find anywhere? is it possible to get it somewhere. thanks and dont stop!